BAKU, Azerbaijan, March 7Trend: The North-South Political Science Center in cooperation with the Baku Network Expert Council will hold an international conference “Russian and Azerbaijani Projects – Drivers of Development of the Caspian Region. Towards the Caspian Economic Forum” at the President Hotel in Moscow on June 7, 2021. The event will be moderated by the director of the Baku Network Expert Council, an expert of the Valdai Club Gulnara Mammadzade.
Deputy General Director of AMI Trend, participant of the Valdai 2030 project will take part in the conference Emin Aliyev, as well as Azerbaijani and Russian statesmen, scientists and experts: deputy of the Milli Mejlis Rasim Musabekov, Head of the South Caucasus Political Scientists Club Ilgar Velizade, expert of the international discussion club “Valdai” Farhad Ibragimov, Deputy Director of the Russian School of Economics, Professor of the Azerbaijan Economic University Elshad Mammadov, Senior Researcher, IMEMO RAN Stanislav Pritchin, Researcher, Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences Alexander Karavaev, Director of the International Non-profit Foundation “Center for Geopolitical Expertise” Valery Korovin, Deputy Head of the Agency for International Relations of the Astrakhan Region Ilya Toropitsyn other.
It is expected that the Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Economic Development of the Astrakhan Region will greet the participants of the international round table Kazbek Azamatovich Khadikov and Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Azerbaijan Mikhail Bocharnikov.
During the event, it is planned to discuss next questions:
- The Caspian Economic Forum is an important step towards cooperation between the states of the region.
- Economic cooperation between Russia and Azerbaijan is a topical agenda for the Caspian region.
- The Caspian region and the North-South transport corridor are resource logistic potential.
- Topical security problems of the Caspian region – new risks and challenges. We solve problems together.
- Environmental aspects of the socio-economic development of the Caspian countries.
- Astrakhan Dimension of Caspian Integration.