In the Magadan region, minibus passengers were poisoned by carbon monoxide

Several passengers went carbon monoxide while traveling in a minibus taxi from the village of Ust-Omchug to Magadan. There were ten people in the cabin.

“The Magadan Prosecutor’s Office is investigating the circumstances of the incident. Police officers have already been given appropriate instructions to conduct an inspection,” the press service of the Kolyma supervisory agency said.

It is known that carbon monoxide accumulated during the entire route of the minibus. The passengers needed medical help. After examining the doctors, all the victims refused to be hospitalized.

.




The article from the source

Tags

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close