Replacement of a Russian passport and consular registration when moving to another region of Germany

Our reader addressed the editorial office of the publishing house “MK-Germany” with the following question: “I have a plan to move from Bavaria to the Palatinate. And at the end of the year I will need to change my passport. I tried to apply for a passport before moving, but could not get a term. I absolutely do not want to go to Munich twice to the consulate. Can I apply for a replacement passport to another consulate if I am currently registered in Munich and when do I need to submit documents so that it is not too late? “

We asked the employee of the service bureau “MK Services” to answer the reader’s question.

– A citizen of the Russian Federation residing in Germany can apply for a replacement passport to any consular office, regardless of consular registration. You can register and withdraw from a consular office at another consular office by submitting an application. Submitting documents for a replacement passport should be 6-4 months before the expiration date of the document.

If you have questions or need assistance with paperwork, call MK Services at 069 9999 8096.

Germany says this:

Launched a new service for transferring money from Germany without commission

Cancellation of quarantine, curfew and restrictions on social contacts for vaccinated

Tests for coronavirus and for the vaccinated

Hotels, theaters will open in late May – early June


The article from the source


Related Articles

Back to top button