Since the beginning of the year 2021, two people have drowned in the Tver region, including one child. Such data are provided by the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia.
In total, there were five accidents on the water, and six people were recognized as injured. Four citizens were saved, including two children. In a similar time frame that year, 11 incidents occurred and eight people died.
To avoid accidents, you must remember and follow the following points:
1. You need to swim in specially equipped beaches, which are approved for work;
2. Do not enter the water in a state of intoxication;
3. You should stay in the water no more than 10-15 minutes. With hypothermia of the body, convulsions may occur;
4. Do not swim close to vessels in progress. A current arises near the going motor ship, which can tighten under the propeller.
5. It is dangerous to jump or dive into the water in an unknown place – you can get injured or die;
6. Do not allow games and pampering on the water. Do not play games in the water associated with capture;
7. Do not leave small children unattended near the water;
8. Swim with care on inflatable mattresses and inflatable toys. They can be carried by the wind far from the coast;
9. Do not ride rowing and motorized watercraft, water bicycles and motorcycles in the beach areas, in public bathing areas in the absence of a buoy fence of the beach area and within the boundaries of this area;
10. Do not swim in the water area where people ride boats and jet skis;
11. Do not swim over buoys and fences.
In case of an emergency, call the unified rescue service by phone “01” (from cell phones – 101). The single “helpline” of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia in the Tver region – (4822) 39-99-99.