The current owner of the newsreel Arkady Grigoryan does not intend to surrender and appealed to the police
After the death of the legendary Boris Grachevsky, a fierce struggle for his brainchild, the Yeralash children’s newsreel, seems to have begun at the film studio. As it became known to “MK”, the new general director of the company Arkady Grigoryan on June 9 wrote a statement to the police – someone persuaded him to transfer his share in “Yeralash” in favor of two women – the ex-wife and widow of Boris Grachevsky.
Recall that earlier the widow Ekaterina Belotserkovskaya discovered in the document on the reunification of Yeralash-Land LLC (owned by Grigoryan) and Yeralash LLC Grachevsky a fake signature of her deceased husband.
The application from the new owner of Yeralash, Arkady Grigoryan, was received by the Russian Interior Ministry in the Rostokino district on Wednesday, June 9th. The man explained that someone demanded that he transfer his share in Yeralash LLC to Anna Grachevskaya (she was married to Grachevsky from 2011 to 2014) and his widow Ekaterina Belotserkovskaya. The applicant also requested an inquiry into this fact.
Arkady Grigoryan declined to comment.
– Arkady Zohrabovich, you wrote a statement to the police … Were you threatened? Do you know these people?
– News travels at the speed of light … No, sorry, I will not comment on anything. If you find out about the application, then you should have it in your hands.
But the ex-wife of Boris Grachevsky – actress Anna Grachevskaya – was more talkative. Anna recently teamed up with Ekaterina Belotserkovskaya in the fight for a legendary project that belonged to their loved one.
– I have no idea where this statement comes from, this is the first time I hear about it. In general, Ekaterina has all the documents and you better talk to her. I can say one thing, I fully support her and we have a common opinion about what should be in Yeralash. Next to “Yeralash” there should be heirs who can develop the newsreel on which Boris Yuryevich laid his life.
– So your magazine was stolen?
– I would not say that, it is not correct. Arkady Grigoryan really worked at Yeralash, served there (according to the website of the newsreel, Arkady Grigoryan has been working in it since 1998 – editor’s note), was the director and was engaged in the economic part. We just want to look at the docs and understand why this is how the shares were allocated. According to the documents, it turns out that Boris Yuryevich has a smaller share, and therefore less participation … If Boris Grachevsky was alive now, there would be no questions.
– How were the shares distributed?
– I will not say for sure now. But if approximately, then Arkady Grigoryan has 50 percent, Boris Yuryevich has 49 percent.
– The widow of Grachevsky, Ekaterina, said that the document on reunification was not signed by her husband …
– Yes it is. An examination was carried out, which showed that the signature did not belong to Boris Yuryevich. We just want to see the documents, but we are not provided with them. Therefore, conjectures of various kinds are born …
The director of “Yeralash” complained to the police about two wives of Boris Grachevsky